DESIGN & PRE-CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
We're so excited about your upcoming project! The following process is a general layout of the steps and how our team works behind the scenes to get to a project start date.
STEP 1 - Calls, emails, texts, carrier pigeons to discuss project scope and budget constraints will happen before a site visit.
STEP 2 - After the initial site visit at your home, we will send over your initial design deposit to jump into visual renderings and your detailed quote. The design deposit is required for our team to get to work on your project.
This design deposit is applied towards your project total.
WHY A DESIGN DEPOSIT?
The design deposit supports both parties throughout the design and quoting process.
FOR YOU - It reserves a spot for your project on our calendar.
FOR US - It covers our team's time working on the upfront details of your project.
Working with vendors, our rendering team, designing and quoting is time
consuming to make sure that your project is all you've dreamed!
- Finalize rendering and quote (approvals needed by client)
- Finalize finish selections (approvals needed by client)
- Material lead times will determine project start date
- Signed contract and deposit payment received
We do not order any materials or submit any plans for permitting until we receive the initial project deposit
- Material orders sent, processed
IF PERMITS ARE NEEDED FOR YOUR PROJECT
- Renderings and initial plans sent to structural for drawing, stamps, and permitting
- Permit submittal
- Pre-construction site visit, permits posted on site, materials delivered, etc.
- Break Ground" start date